On 2010-07-29 13:20, Bruce Walker wrote:

I'm OK with Flickr for most purposes. But I don't think that anyone here
will be interested in using any site that requires you to sign-up to an
account in order to upload shots. That would rule out photo.net, flickr
and probably all the other social photo sites.

I'm down on Flickr because they can't even implement an API for third parties that repects the privacy settings they themselves supposedly built into Flickr. [Google for news story from about a year ago if you don't know what I'm talking about.]

Then there's the whole "you have to register" thing. I'm not above creating bogus accounts for such nonsense, but some will avoid posting due to it.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)