Adelheid,

I certainly appreciate all the work you are doing to create the PUG.  The
large number of images every month are a credit to it's popularity and the
value it adds to this discussion group.

I would appreciate knowing what it was about Sid's image that might have
caused it to be resized.  Perhaps Sid could send it to you again and you
could check.  If we have other criteria which cause an image to be resized,
we sure ought to know about them in advance.  Having seen the original, I
personally would have been a lot less gracious about it than Sid if it had
happened to one of my images.

Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Dear Bob,

 I don't remember why I had to resize this particular pic.
 Since I don't have the original anymore I have no way of telling.

 Please keep to the rules then I am not forced to fiddle around with your
 pics.
 It only increases the workload anyway.

 Cheers
 Adelheid >>