I didn't think of that, but IAC, I want people to see the whole picture,
so they can see how all the tones are rendered.  Also, people with large
monitors might be able to see the who picture, which I think is
helpful.  However, I'm going to put up a zipped version as well, which
cuts the file size almost in half.

It's 1:1 as far as I can tell.

--
Shel Belinkoff