Since upgrading to a K7 my *ist-D has been sitting in the cupboard doing
nothing. My GF has a K10D, so I don't need the *ist-D as a backup and had
wondered about having it converted for IR shooting. Would anyone care to
comment about their own experiences with conversions and possibly offer a
suggestion on where to get it done? I live in Australia, so it at least needs
to be somewhere that is willing to take on international customers.

I'm also aware that there are various types of conversions, i.e. tuned to
different wavelengths, so if you'd like to comment on the pros and cons of
those as well feel free to do so.

thanks,
Paul