There are two ways to do it.  1.  Buy a converted camera from them
that they have already done.  2.  Send in your camera to have
converted.

I know that there is at least one place that converts Pentaxes.  There
is a guy on PF that had one converted and there used to be a guy that
would do it for a couple hundred (haven't seen him around lately).

This is an old thread, but the links still work:
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-dslr-discussion/3344-pentax-ir-conversion.html#post439667

And the place linked:  http://spencerscamera.com/default.aspx

--
David Parsons Photography