I should think that would be one of the best times to take pictures. Pretty shots of pretty places are easy...

On 10/5/2010 6:27 PM, Jeffery Smith wrote:
The PAW project came about as a result of the same thing we tend to do here
(talk about equipment rather than taking pictures...but I blame that on
Photokina). Kyle Cassity on the Leica Users Group came up (half-jokingly) that
the LUG people should use their cameras rather than just talking about them,
and challenged them to post one decent photo a week. I participated for several
years, but when the demands of my job got to the point that I had almost no
free time, I had to let the project go. Then Katrina hit us, and I didn't do
much of anything photographic because the city looked like London after WWII.

Jeffery