Walter, I keep just about everything i shoot, unless its totally OOF
then i'll delete it.

I have a lot of photos that i consider "just a bit OOF" but find i can
use them in the annual fair photo contest as the slight flaw does not
show up.

The example you have shown woudld be a forsure keeper in my books.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com