I realized that, but unlike you being jocular, I was being serious *friendly smile*.

Boris

On 11/2/2010 11:40 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

On Nov 2, 2010, at 2:11 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

Larry, here is where you totally loose me...

On 11/2/2010 11:09 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

On Nov 1, 2010, at 11:37 PM, Boris Liberman wrote:

But fortunately I have an agreement with the potential buyer of most of my
other gear.

Wow! How big of a weekly allowance do you give her?

You must give Galia a mighty big allowance every week if she can afford to buy
out the rest of your Pentax gear.