Paul Stenquist wrote:

Given the investment in the 645D, I doubt that we'll see a 24x36 sensor DSLR from Pentax. They already have two lines of lenses and bodies, including what seems to be a potential top contender for the pro market..

And a CSC (EVIL or not) will require another line of lenses. That will have priority over a possible 24x36 system. However, I admit I would consider buying a Pentax 24x36 DSLR, while I don't think about the 645D as a possible target of mine.

And they are both "full frame." Neither comes with half a sensor.

Mark!

Dario