MY EYES!

On 11/2/2010 1:20 PM, DagT wrote:
No, in pink, red and purple:
http://www.camera-pentax.jp/k-r/simulator.php#030909

Den 2. nov. 2010 kl. 18.37 skrev Steven Desjardins:

Oh Boy.  The 645x in pink and green!

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 1:33 PM, DagT<li...@thrane.name>  wrote:
Den 2. nov. 2010 kl. 16.28 skrev Dario Bonazza:

I'm not sure it's feasible that simply, due to some mechanics designed for
APS-C. Then, the Sony A900/850 was considered dirt-cheap and it was in the
$3000 realm, then it doesn't sell well and there were even rumors that Sony is
going to drop their 24x36 DSLR line and the sensor manufacturing as well. No
idea if there is any truth in that.
I'm afraid such a Pentax won't sell well enough to keep it worth doing. And
then we are going to call Pentax bad names for putting such a camera on the
market without a full range of lenses...
It's a difficult world.

Dario
If the APS-format is so hopeless and the 645D goes well they may just as well
leave the smaller formats completely .-)

DagT
http://www.thrane.name

"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."
     -Woody Allen