On 12/22/2010 5:55 AM, Eric Weir wrote:
Still, I'm interested in your thoughts. Who is right, Adorama or me? If me,
what recourse do I have?

Having had my share of 'misunderstandings' with local merchants and other providers I tend to first download all there is to download and read all there is to read. Admit, Eric, that if you had done that, you wouldn't have proceeded with the transaction.

Otherwise - well, I am no lawyer, but you can always shout angrily at them and hope for positive outcome.

Boris