A mint (well at least the pictures looked very good), copy of the M-85mm lens
I believe with caps and case went for less than $250.00 on e-bay recently.
In fact the "Rare" 85 F 1.8 which is very well thought of sold for $225.00
in a recent auction.  It was described as being in very good condition.  It's
not quite so easy to search e-bay for fast 28mm lenses however prices have
gone down on e-bay lately so similar price's should be available.