On Monday, February 18, 2002, at 12:27  AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  For 35mm I usually do what you just said.  When I'm handholding I am
> shocking at getting unstraight horizons.

My problem with the 75mm is not so much horizons but vertical lines --
being a tall person, I have to really keep my eyes peeled for keystoning
and such, and I never do a good enough job of it.

I quite like having a grid in my LX.

So, no one here has been brave enough to install a new screen in a 67 by
themselves?

-Aaron