Peter Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[About using LX focussing screens in MX bodies]

> About a 1/3rd of a stop.  However it wouldn't be the same as using a ME Super.

That's easy to compensate for (should be easy to figure out for MX users).

I don't have hands-on experience with the ME Super (but with its
predecessor, the ME). AFAIK they are very similar, apart from the
shutter (and its controls). Question: Does the manual for the ME Super
mention the `shutter cocked' indicator? My copy of the manual (for the
ME) doesn't, but that indicator is there (and shown in the pictures
in the manual, but never mentioned).

Back to the 67 dept.: It's not for me. I could afford a basic 67 system,
but I must put it to work *much* more often than I do with my current
35mm setup, just to justify its purchase. Using (not wasting) one roll
of film per week is the absolute minimum.

But if someone tells me he/she hits the limitations of the 35mm format,
I'll say: Pentax has a solution for that (even two; don't forget the
(intermediate) 645 format)!
--
http://ebg13.com                                                   \\|//
Registered Linux user #78364 - The Linux Counter - http://counter.li.org