> Heck, I am having that problem with my ME Super. Wonder if I could get a
> grid screen for it. Anybody know?

I tend to doubt it (although I am hoping someone will correct me -
I'd ~love~ to be able to change ME S screens).

As far as I know, the only alternate screen that will fit the ME S
is the one used for the ME Super SE, with the diagonal (rather than
horizontal) split image focus aid.

Then, it would probably require a little bit of disassembly to
accomplish the task, even if one had a screen to put in.  I don't
know how easy this is to do in the ME S, but I know (from an on-line
page on removing them for cleaning) that it is not overly difficult
to remove and replace Super Program focus screens.

Fred