You can find bargans on e-bay now and again.  I was able to pick up a MX with
winder and SCMP 135 f3.5 for about $230.  If I was of a mind to I could
probably
put the winder and 135 back on e-bay and get back more than half of the
purchase
price making the cost for the MX about $100.  (Based on e-bay prices that's not
even wish full thinking).