My mail is Netscape 7.0 Communicator... I have a "pop" server on road runner... but I seldom if ever go on line to use it.. I just download everything to my computer and don't leave it on line... everything comes in as plain text except some HTML is
treated as an attachment.

Not only doesn't it strip out everyting below someones signature line but I sometimes do that manually myself...

I don't think it is stripping out anything below a sig line in the mail I'm getting from others... I have one good friend who uses gmail and am always annoyed taht when I get mail from her in response to something I wrote all I get is her response - which is very problimatical and I have to go back to my original mail and copy and paste it in to read it while I'm writing - having totally forgotten what I said.

example - I write - I'll meet you at the corner of 5th and 34th at noon on saturday

and the reply (that comes in hours later) says -- "ok" and nothing else. :-(

ann