On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 5:29 AM, Stan Halpin
<s...@stans-photography.info> wrote:
> Thanks - I had not heard anything about this. It seems very strange to me
> that they sell the same software for two very different prices. If I had
> stumbled across the App Store and seen Aperture for $79 I would have assumed
> that this was a downgraded version (as PSE is to PS) and passed right on by.
>
> stan

It was delivered with a System Update (two or three System Updates back, IIRC).

As I said, I don't know why they price it so differently. But it is
the same program. Perhaps it's missing a few plugins or something like
that, but plugins can always be added.
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com