> From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
> Bob W
>
> > > Here are the first pictures, taken around Greenwich earlier today:
> > > <http://www.web-options.com/X100/>
> >
> > I love this one, especially the old git in the window ;)
> >
> > http://www.web-options.com/X100/content/_DSF1071_large.html
> >
> > Dave
>
> their reaction to the old git suggests a marmite-like effect.

Incidentally, thanks to everyone who has commented.

I decided to get an opinion on the X100 from someone who knows about
photography. Here is what he said:

"Ideal for

Professional photographers on vacation, [...] rich people traveling, [...]
and men who like toys.

Like a Porsche, no one needs a Fuji X100. THe Fuji X100 is a luxury for
people who want another nice camera for their collection or for one-time use
on their next vacation. THe X100 is [...] a nice trinket for people who own
other cameras."

<http://kenrockwell.com/fuji/x100.htm>