yes, first results not bad. The DR head-rearage may be a result of almost
all the shots being several stops under-exposed. Now that I know I have to
check the dials assiduously to get the exposure right.

There's something in the menu system about HDR, but I can't be bothered will
all that sort of stuff. I like to keep it simple.