On 5/29/2011 18:31, Bob W wrote:
I bought a Fuji X100 yesterday. After struggling with the onboard software
for a while I decided to read the manual and get it set up to suit the way I
want to use it.

Here are the first pictures, taken around Greenwich earlier today:
<http://www.web-options.com/X100/>

Congratulations on your new acquisition, Bob. The pictures look promising although I am certain you haven't completely accustomed yourself with this camera yet. But I am just as certain you will and it will prove an excellent tool in your capable hands.

I shall be looking forward for more photos you'd make with X100...

Boris