on 2/25/02 1:06 AM, Mark Cassino at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'd second that - the XR-2 is a fantastic camera. All manual, mirror
> pre-fire via the self timer, DOF preview, PC jack, and a little window in
> the pentaprism to let you see the aperture setting (like the MX and
> LX.)  It also has a needle meter display, and the analog info is great.
>
> - MCC

I agree with one exception. I prefer the XR-1, same features w/o the AE
option so it will function with dead batteries. Next best thing to a KX.

Another good K-body in the Chinon CP-5s/CP-6 which has lacks the DOF preview
but has a spotmeter and two program modes. They will also use ANY k-mount
lens in program or aperture priority modes, just set it to the minimum size
aperture.

JeffW.