On 2011-06-03 17:45 , William Robb wrote:
On 03/06/2011 3:48 PM, steve harley wrote:

that's just conspiracy-mongering, but it doesn't mattery anyway: the FBI
has access to everything, without a warrant or any notice to you;
doesn't matter what OS your phone runs

I would hope that the FBI has very little access to anything to do with
me without a warrant, and perhaps Interpol getting involved.
Although I sometimes write like you, I am not of your people.

okay, if by "my people" you mean the US, you're right -- but the CIA is probably onto you for writing like me