2011/6/10 John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>:

> I was bullied up until Junior High School when someone tried to steal my
> desert in the lunch room and I stabbed him with a fork.

I was bullied all the way up through 9th grade until I (not willingly,
I was only trying to get him to back off) I pushed one bully into a
glass showcase and he found himself sitting in a nasty pile of shards.
After that they left me alone and one even tried to make friends...
interesting how fast they switch sides...