Well I have three photos in the PPG and I know for some of you that is just
a drop in the bucket but for me I find it interesting. I am, as a person,
still a work in progress as well as what I can do in photography.

As most of you are aware I do a lot of nature photography, some cemetery
work, and at times buildings and bridges and the like. I am wanting to, down
the road, work up to people but unlike many of you I can't afford an
external flash or the higher end equipment that is required for such an
endeavor.

If you are interested here is the link to my PPG page:
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/jefferyjohnson

Thanks for reading this post.
Jeffery
You can see my latest captures by visiting my Flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/