From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Larry Colen
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 5:51 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT: Three so far

On Jul 3, 2011, at 3:44 PM, Jeffery Johnson wrote:

> Thanks Doug for the tips and I am rather curious about the milk jug
> idea and any way of sending better instructions on how to make one.
> Just send them to me off list or if you think others will benefit from
> it just send it to the list.

Here's one of the the ones I made for my external flashes:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157606657830875/

I've found that aluminum foil along one side to keep the light out of the
lens, or from shining backwards helps.

By the way, you can pick up used external flashes for $20-50 if you keep
your eyes open for them.

follow the directions.