On 2011-07-03 18:44, Jeffery Johnson wrote:
Thanks Doug for the tips and I am rather curious about the milk jug idea and
any way of sending better instructions on how to make one. Just send them to
me off list or if you think others will benefit from it just send it to the
list.

Sorry, man, I don't really have instructions. I root around in the house (I'm a packrat) until I find something that looks useful. One time, I just cut enough of the "corner" of a milk jug to cover the flash aperture and scotch taped it in place.

1. Find something
2. Cut it to shape
3. Tape/glue/weld/solder it in place
4. Try again if it didn't work out