Well, that's three more than I have. I just haven't got the patience to go through the rigmarole to post at the PPG just to be rejected because no one else appreciates my particular photographic vision or lack thereof.

The Cassowary photo is very good, the flower is kind of eh, the Lynx portrait well done too. Nothing to be ashamed of at all.

Don't be afraid of people photography because of your equipment. The K-r is a fine tool for available light people photography, in many ways superior to the *ist-Ds I use in places I want to stay relatively unobtrusive. The SMCP-M 40mm f2.8 that more or less lives on it isn't the highest tech, or fastest lens for the purpose either.