On Jul 6, 2011, at 8:27 AM, John Sessoms wrote:

> Ever notice when anyone complains about "illegals" coming into the country
> and "taking *OUR* jobs!!!", they never complain about the employers who hire
> them.
>
> Make it a felony to employ illegals and actually put some employers in jail.
>
> And don't give me that crap about "Illegals do the jobs Americans don't
> want." Bullshit! Illegals take the jobs where employers won't pay fair wages.
> And illegals have no recourse if you screw them on their pay.

I hired someone to do some repairs on the property.  Over the course of the
project he had several laborers working for him.  I noticed that the ones of
latin descent worked a lot harder than the ones who appeared to have been born
and raised here.  I don't know about the immigration status of any of them.