On 7/6/2011 12:46 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Jul 6, 2011, at 8:27 AM, John Sessoms wrote:

Ever notice when anyone complains about "illegals" coming into the country and
"taking *OUR* jobs!!!", they never complain about the employers who hire them.

Make it a felony to employ illegals and actually put some employers in jail.

And don't give me that crap about "Illegals do the jobs Americans don't want."
Bullshit! Illegals take the jobs where employers won't pay fair wages. And illegals have
no recourse if you screw them on their pay.
I hired someone to do some repairs on the property.  Over the course of the
project he had several laborers working for him.  I noticed that the ones of
latin descent worked a lot harder than the ones who appeared to have been born
and raised here.  I don't know about the immigration status of any of them.

Several similar experiences.............. over the last few years.

Otis Wright