On 7/19/2011 12:49, Tom C wrote:
To me, HDR is extending the dynamic range
of the image through the use of multiple exposures and then presenting
more detail in the highlights and shadows than you could with a single
image. I think the best (photorealistic) HDR does not scream "HDR" to
you, but simply makes you go "wow".

The bottom line for me is, that I will never label any HDR that I do
as such. I see no upside to the label. It is either a good image, or
it isn't.

Darren Addy

Well said and agreed.

Tom

MIght be interesting to see the originals - of both the over the top truck and Bill's.

I agree about the labeling or not.  If the first thing someone notices
is "oh look that's HDR, how clever" you've mucked it up.

ann