From: "Tanya Love"

Hey guys,

I know this has probably been discussed a gazillion times over, but in your
opinions, what is the best Pentax mount 80-200mm/f2.8 (or equivalent)?
Happy to go third party if it can be justified...

Tan.x.

That's pretty much pro-level glass, so anyone who manufactured it should take extra care in producing it. I have the Tokina AT-X 828 AF PRO and am well pleased with it, but Tokina no longer manufactures lenses in K-mount.

The Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 appears to be available in Pentax mount - two versions, older without OS in the lens & newer with OS in the lens. They're both DG - digital, but still "full frame".

The other choice is Tameron, but I think it may be a crop sensor only lens.

Pentax doesn't make one any more.