On 12 September 2011 00:21, Godfrey DiGiorgi <gdigio...@gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW, Anthony, why are you debating about low-end Olympus DSLRs on the
> PDML list?
> --

Dario mused that he'd like to see an m43 MILC with a Sony sensor.  He
expressed the view that Sony's superior sensor technology would "blow
away" Panasonic.

On 8 September 2011 20:27, Dario Bonazza <dario.bona...@virgilio.it> wrote:

> Pity that Sony does not make a 4/3 format sensor, as their current sensor
> technology will allow them to blow away Panasonic. My dream mirrorless
> camera is a m43 shaped like a rangefinder (viewfinder included) with a Sony
> sensor.

I simply followed through with my observations as a 4/3 user and a
Panasonic sensor user.
I'm debating because my direct observations as a user of this
equipment is being refuted.

regards, Anthony

   "Of what use is lens and light
    to those who lack in mind and sight"