On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Cotty <cotty...@mac.com> wrote:
> That would kill it for me Dario. The best EVF in the world is still a
> bucket of horse turds compare to optical for me. And in case you'd like
> to see the EVF i use every day, this is it:
>
> <http://www.creativevideo.co.uk/index.php?t=product/sony_dxf-20w>

That might be a tad large for a pocket camera. ]'-)

Currently, the best EVF in still photography are the new OLED models
for Sony NEX 5n and the built in one on the NEX 7. They're pretty
nice, I'd love to have one like that for the GXR. But an EVF is not an
optical viewfinder, totally different animal.

> One thing I don't understand is:
>
>>- Viewfinder gives you no info (neither exposure data nor focus point),
>
> The fact there is no information in the
> optical viewfinder is of no consequence to me.

+1

> ... I plan to use it in
> either fully manual by zone focus, or fully automatic while pissed at parties.

The natural state for great photographs. ];-)

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com