On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 07:39:21PM +0000, Cotty wrote:
> On 19/12/11, Dario Bonazza, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >Main improvement suggested: get rid of that optical viewfinder and replace
> >it with a good EVF a la Panasonic.
>
> That would kill it for me Dario. The best EVF in the world is still a
> bucket of horse turds compare to optical for me. And in case you'd like
> to see the EVF i use every day, this is it:
>
> <http://www.creativevideo.co.uk/index.php?t=product/sony_dxf-20w>

Yikes!

That takes me back to the day I purchased my first Pentax.

There was I with my first paycheck from my first full-time job,
standing in line at Leeds Camera Centre to buy my Spotmatic II
(complete with the 50mm/f1.4 lens).  I got a reality check when
the person in front of me at the counter bought the right-angle
viewfinder accessory for his Hasselblad; just that one item cost
more than my camera and lens combined.