Hi guys,

What is the best way to avoid film from releasing it's grip on the take up
spool?

I loaded infrared film for our photo class project and was happily walking
around a park taking pictures when I noticed that the film rewind knob
wasn't rotating.  I had already shot about 10 or 11 frames through at that
point.  It's very frustrating to find that out.  I had to rewind the film
and then reload it back again risking fogging up the entire roll.  In any
case I probably fogged up at least a quarter of the roll already trying to
feed the film back into the take up spool.  I wish there was a better take
up spool designed by Pentax.

Anyway, just venting......please excuse the long post.

Francis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]