On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 01:42:27PM -0500, David Parsons wrote:
> People get a special kind of psycho when it's their own spawn.  You
> really can't reason with them, even when the law is on your side.

Oh, it doesn't have top be their own spawn. There's knee-jerk reaction
to the combination of children and photographers.  That's even apparent
here, amongst folk who should know better.

We don't have any information about what the photographs in question are,
where they were taken, or anything of the kind.  And yet there are posts
here all too ready to assume that these are "kiddy porn" galleries, and
that the photographer must be some kind of sick pervert.

Absent evidence to the contrary, I'd just assume that said photographs were
taken at some public event, quite possibly by somebody known to the family.
Were the kids showing off, dressed up in costumes, participating in an event,
or in some way being presented as anything other than just random children?
Does the gallery provide any additional information to identify them?