On Dec 30, 2011, at 3:58 PM, John Francis wrote:

> We don't have any information about what the photographs in question are,
> where they were taken, or anything of the kind.  And yet there are posts
> here all too ready to assume that these are "kiddy porn" galleries, and
> that the photographer must be some kind of sick pervert.
>
> Absent evidence to the contrary, I'd just assume that said photographs were
> taken at some public event, quite possibly by somebody known to the family.
> Were the kids showing off, dressed up in costumes, participating in an event,
> or in some way being presented as anything other than just random children?
> Does the gallery provide any additional information to identify them?

Yeah, it's kind of hard to imagine a porn photographer inviting a parent to
view shots of his or her children on the site, as the author of the post I
forwarded said he had been.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult
than it is for other people."

- Thomas Mann