I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that I was JOKING when
I said the reason for the specification similarity between the K5 and
the rumor-camera-du-jour (mirrorless in this instance) was that the K5
was being obsoleted.

Shoulda used a smiley ;-)

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia