Like she said.

I have a mirrorless camera - the PEN EP-L2. Like most compact cameras, it is
designed to be held at arms length in front of you while you try to obtain
sharp focus on an LCD screen made unreadable by glare. And/or by presbyopia. It
has a clunky add-on EVF which works reasonable well, but it is clearly an
add-on to a camera designed for the compact-camera crowd. I hope Pentax does
not repeat that mistake, but I am very much expecting that they will.

If the new line-up is:
a. the new little toy camera with interchangeable lenses;
b. the rumored APS-C mirrorless camera; and
c. the K-5 or follow-on quality DSLR,
 then I think life is good. If they drop the K-5 with no replacement, then
Nikon wouldn't be too bad an alternative. At this point I've had my time to
play with lots of different lenses, I would not need a huge assortment of Nikon
lenses to keep me satisfied. Two or three fast zooms . . .
stan