On Sep 4, 2012, at 4:39 PM, Darren Addy wrote:

> Comments? Your conjecture? Last Photokina thread before Photokina!

There was the lens shown along with the K-01 that had the rear element that
extended back into what would be the mirror box.  I suspect we'll see that lens
announced, and that it'll be around 20mm, f/1.8 or faster.  If they can pull
out a 20mm f/1, it'll have similar depth of field to a 30/1.4 or a 50/2.4.

I'm going to throw a wild one out and say that if Pentax does announce a "full
frame", i.e. 24x36mm sensor, it'll be mirrorless, like the K-01, and that the
lens I described above, will work on it.