On 9/5/2012 6:18 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
There was the lens shown along with the K-01 that had the rear
element that extended back into what would be the mirror box.  I
suspect we'll see that lens announced, and that it'll be around 20mm,
f/1.8 or faster.  If they can pull out a 20mm f/1, it'll have similar
depth of field to a 30/1.4 or a 50/2.4.

I'm going to throw a wild one out and say that if Pentax does
announce a "full frame", i.e. 24x36mm sensor, it'll be mirrorless,
like the K-01, and that the lens I described above, will work on it.

I've been said more than once that I have rather powerful imagination. But you certainly have me pinned down here, Larry. I could only try to imagine the size of the front element of the 20/1 lens that will in fact cover full frame on K-mount camera...