P.J.,

I don't want to get into a fight about this. I won't consider Pentax
the KBC (King of Backwards Compatibility) until they uncripple their
mount (either physically or through software). They could do it but,
like Seinfeld, choose not to. When companies act this way it pisses me
off.

I've been told that it's because Pentax doesn't want me using my M
mount glass, they want me to buy new lenses. I would be fine with this
statement (I do understand good business practice) if we had a
thorough DA lens line up, but I own a few non-A mount lenses that
Pentax doesn't make in DA mount, and I have to use them with the green
button or wide open.

Just *my* opinion, mind you; I'm not trying to convince anyone.

Cheers,

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com