Reply interspersed below.

On 9/5/2012 2:39 AM, Darren Addy wrote:
The Pentax K to Q adapter shown at CPP+

Well, kind of fitting, methinks. If you produce several mounts, kindly produce the necessary adapters :-).

A new flash unit

This one has been way way way overdue...

Pentax 645Dii

Given that this 645D is the flagship - they probably must at least say something here. I surely hope 645DII will be announced.

The "DA High Magnification Zoom lens" on the roadmap for 2012 (this
language sounds a lot like the lens on the X-5 bridge camera, only to
cover an APS-C image circle, so I'm guessing a 16-250mm superzoom)

Rebadged Tammy 18-270?!

A fast wide lens for the Q... a 5mm f1.8 would be perfect.

Well...

A K-mount module for the Ricoh GXR (sells more lenses to another
installed base)*

I doubt that very much, Andy. I cannot imagine a K-mount module for Ricoh GXR that will provide electricity for SDM and also have screwdriver for "legacy" AF. Without AF you can already buy an M-module and K-M adapter. In fact this is almost surely on my "to get" list. I will have first to examine the EVF and see if I can reliably focus manually with it. If so, this is the likely the route I will take.

I would be seriously surprised if Pentax announced follow up to K-01 that would be, well how to put, designed by a "regular, non-celebrity" camera designers.

A K-z entry level (I have my doubts about this even happening... I
think Pentax is abandoning the low-entry DSLR arena, but I think that
would be a mistake)

I think what you think may be right.

*does this count as a Pentax announcement? Is the Pentax booth
combined with Ricoh at Photokina this year?

Is that a rhetorical question? :-)

...I think that Pentax is going to finally *announce* that they are
working on a FF camera, but that it won't ship until next year.

This one is tricky. It may provoke yet another wave of people to jump ship, so Pentax may have to walk very carefully here.

All obviously IMVHO.

And BTW, did I say Pentax ought to upgrade their flash for like gazillion years? ;-)