On 13/09/2012 7:30 AM, P. J. Alling wrote:

The lack of a PC sync connector is easily remidied by an add on, and you
know I don't remember when I read a Strobist post where he was still
using physical sync cords, and not pocket wizards so I'm  not sure why
he feels so betrayed.   This looks like the camera a lot of wedding pros
and portraitists will be using.

Agreed. I am pretty adamant about a PC socket because I still use a 25 year old flash, but I haven't had a cord hooked to my camera for years in the studio. Pocket Lizards are way better.

--

William Robb