Hey Derbs,

Thanks for the info on the serial #. I'll check that out.

The silent operation and sensor/lens combo certainly weigh in its favor for me. Sine you and Bob both mention how easy the buttons and dials can be disturbed, that would be something I'd have to monitor, and exp comp is something I use regularly enough to have the rear dial dedicated to it on my cameras, I'd probably notice any changes.

How fast is the wake up time?

Doug