From: David Spaulding [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 11:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: After a delay...question

Some of you may remember I asked a few photo business questions a while
back. Well, after several weeks of delay I have ordered business cards. The
business is called Winterhawk Photography, Inc. named after a spirited
Indian bred Appaloosa some friends of mine had...his Indian name translated
to Winterhawk.

So, I now have a Mamiya C330f on hold at my local camera store. Pretty nice,
it will get the job done.

I do have a question here...has anyone used a Sto-fen Omnibounce? Its the
flash attachment that help diffuse the light. I've been using a Vivitar 285
on a Stroboframe quickflip. I would like some TTL, but it looks like I may
have to use a TTL flash on-camera (all the dedicated cord stuff is a little
pricey for me right now).  I've never used Sto-fen, but I see them on a lot
of journalist, etc. cameras. I wonder if it would be an ok alternative, or
if the Vivitar on the quickflip is better. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Dave