-----------------
From: David Brooks [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<snip>
I'm starting to wonder how the Omni-bounce or the
Lumiquest might help in my indoor horse work.I might
have to try one of the systems to see if it will still
supply ample light in an indoor arena,one fairly
well lite,the other not so.Right now is shoot full tilt
boogie at them.
I just looked at both of the web sites and they both have
possibilities.
Anyone use them in the way i would??
</snip>