On 03/08/2013 9:14 AM, Walt wrote:
Finished? Hell, I'm not sure my portfolio is even started! ;)

My biggest difficulty has been deciding which of my images are appropriate to the context. The vast majority of my portraiture is casual/unposed, environmental stuff -- hardly any of which is geared toward accentuating beauty. Unfortunately, some of my best work reflects some ugly aspects of humanity.

Toss a girl into an old bathtub, splash some stage blood around the set and on her, and take pictures.
You'll fit right in.

bill