My wife recently bought the NEX 6LB with the 16-50mm lens. That is really
lightweight and small, the lens contracts by 2cm in the transport position. The
sensor is APS-C, it has an electronic viewfinder and at least the out-of-camera
jpegs look excellent. And the LCD can be flipped to shoot from the hip by
looking down at the LCD.

Steffen Zahn